Equilibria - Isolation (Preview) Equilibria - Isolation (Preview)

This is my favorite of yours that you guys have uploaded in the past year. Looking forward to the new album!

Syncopation on-point in the bass.

Xtrullor - Birth of the Sun Xtrullor - Birth of the Sun

I'm genuinely curious, did you use Hans Zimmer's 160BPM as inspiration for this piece?

Anyways, I love it!

Xtrullor responds:

If anything's related to Hans Zimmer here, it's the percussion instruments. I used HZ01 - London Ensemble for the percussion here.

Inner Demons (Equilibria 2016 Remix) Inner Demons (Equilibria 2016 Remix)

I think the fade at about 5:10 was a little too hard, and I've never been a big fan of guitar in electro pieces, but I LOVED a majority of this piece, especially the beginning and everything after about 5:20.

Dylnmatrix responds:

Thanks for the review man! I can see how guitar in electro tracks isn't many peoples' cup of tea, but it's something we've enjoyed implementing into our tracks since Infinite Realms. Personal preference, right?

Glad you liked it!

Dylnmatrix - Hyperresonance Dylnmatrix - Hyperresonance

This is among the best pieces I have heard all year - Newgrounds, professional, or otherwise. I've been following you since I heard Unsustainable, and I haven't been the least bit disappointed. The layering is incredible. The progression is perfect. The arps are well done and well implemented. The percussion always complements the melody well. There's so much going on in every one of your pieces that I have to listen two or three times to catch everything.

This is a phenomenal piece. I would give it more stars if I could.

Dylnmatrix responds:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm really happy you liked it!

Pandemonium Pandemonium

I liked it!
I can't say I enjoyed the introduction, but the rest of the piece is fantastic.

MegaSphere responds:

The track really starts as 00:24. Before that is the DJ intro. Thanks.

EnV - Dynasty (Preview) EnV - Dynasty (Preview)

This preview literally made me the happiest I've been in the last week. I'm so excited for it, it sounds incredible. Love your music as always!

Summer Breeze Summer Breeze

What an awesome dance piece!

Found this by accident and couldn't be happier.

My only complaint is that the synth is ALMOST too bouncy.

Equilibria - Unsustainable (Entropy VIP) Equilibria - Unsustainable (Entropy VIP)

Wow. Dat percussion doh.

I really wish I could write percussion like that (I'm grouping in percussive synths also).

I really enjoyed the piece, very well done!

Dylnmatrix responds:

Thanks man, glad you liked it!

It's actually not too hard to write percussion like this once you think about it. We just had the electro percussion be on offbeats and the toms that came in later were just slipped in at parts where there wasn't any other percussion once it got moving. It'll sound weird on it's own, but with all the other percussive elements it seamlessly fits in.

Sparkle Sparkle

I really like it!

I haven't rated something a solid 5 stars in a long time!

Worldy-strikes Worldy-strikes

I really liked the intro, and I liked it again around 2:00. I also really liked the percussion for the most part.

The phased bass I think is cool but it feels a little too far off from the melody.
The synth that comes in around 3:40 (and other places) just ruins it for me - I get the effect that you're going for but it didn't really click in my opinion... That synth is almost the only thing that I dislike about this piece, but I REALLY dislike it.

Otherwise, I think you've made a pretty solid piece!

JMSy responds:

thanks that synth sound is a bit geeky/comedy it defo takes away from the professional aspect/feel of the song and makes it more parody i guess.....i might rework the song.

As for the bass phased thing i am not a trained musician so have no clue what you mean...not sure what melody i should be linking bass to either lol....im new to this just play about really.

cheers for review glad u enjoyed.

ps- reworked it a bit http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/610635